From Bench to Scale
Our cell and gene therapy development center features a process development pilot plant and experts who will help you scale up the manufacturing of your promising cellular and gene therapy products.
The center is designed to help you augment your in-house process development capacities or gain access to facilities to bring your projects from pre-clinical to human trials without risking capital investment or hiring additional employees.
BioCentriq is a collaborative facility where technology and process developers work side by side with members of your team to address the challenges in cell and gene therapy manufacturing.
- Cell and gene therapy development and optimization
- Dedicated scientific team with significant experience in the field
- Suspension and adherent cell culture capability
- Optimization: cell growth, vector selection, yield
- R&D process replication with open to closed system transformation and optimization
- Downstream purification with QA and QC
- Cell types: T-cells, NK cells, T-NK cells, HEK 293, antigen specific T-cells
Get In Touch
Tell us about your next project or greatest challenge and we'll contact you to discuss how we can help.