This online virtual training course will provide a detailed understanding in upstream and downstream processing of viral vectors used in cell and gene therapy. The course will focus on viral vector theory, technical demonstrations of bioreactors, demonstration of chromatography, principles of tangential flow filtration (TFF) and scale-up topics.
Who Should Attend?
The course is intended for scientists and engineers from the biopharma industry interested in learning about upstream and downstream processing of viral vectors.
Attendees will need to have a basic understanding of cell culture, conventional culture methods and chromatography (affinity, protein capture).
What Do Attendees Say?
"Very happy with the content. Very knowledgeable presenters"
"Thank you for a nice introduction into Cell & Gene Therapy. Gives me the nice head start I was looking for in this field."
"Great content as is. Met my expectations! Thank you."
Participants Will Learn:
- Challenges and solutions for upstream and downstream bioprocessing and manufacturing
- Differences between the expansion techniques used for both adherent and suspension cells
- Principles of scaling up cell culture
- Cell thaw and recovery, density and viability testing, transfection of cells and perfusion
- Product collection, clarification, vector purification, vector concentration, vector storage and vector QC (analytical assays)
- Tangential flow filtration (TFF) principles
Dates/Time: February 16 - 19, 2021
Duration: 1 - 4 pm EST Daily
Net Price: $1,995 per student*
Location: Online via a Learning Management System and Microsoft Teams
Course Language: English
Registration: Please register here or contact us for further information
* Only 20 spots available
Get In Touch
Tell us about your next project or greatest challenge and we'll contact you to discuss how we can help.