What is NJIT’s Consultative Sales & Service Program?
Successful organizations are keenly aware of their customers’ needs and strive to meet them. But, what exactly constitutes a consultative and customer centric approach to sales, service and operations?
This course defines consultative sales and provides proven, specific models for executing that strategy from the initial sales process through service delivery and service recovery.
- Metacognition and Cognitive Schemas
- Interactive Style Preferences
- Four Icons of Interaction
- Intrinsic Needs and How They Link to Interactive Style
- Journey Mapping
- The First Four Minutes Phenomenon
- Establishing Rapport by Interactive Style
- Identifying Critical Customer Needs
- Framing and Bridging Capabilities to Needs
- Handling Customer Concerns
- Closing and Onboarding New Customers
- Customer Retention Strategies
What Sets This Program Apart?
- Live interactive sessions with expert faculty with real-world experience
- Highly personalized training based on your input and feedback
- Edu-tainment with a world-renowned leader in consultative selling
This program meets virtually via video conference call twice a week.
Class sizes are limited for maximum interaction and the format is live and highly interactive.
Group exercise and reflection ensure absorption of content and approaches.
Participants in this course will learn how to orient your sales approach to the client and achieve superior customer experience and engagement. By the end you will be able to:
- Understand the complexities of a consultative approach to sales
- Identify the characteristics that support a customer centric culture
- Explain models for consultative selling and service recovery
Who Should Attend?
- New project managers
- Project managers without formal training
- Anyone considering a career change involving project management
- Anyone wanting to learn more about project management
- Team leaders
Sales workers in the services and wholesale sectors will remain in demand because they are critical in building and maintaining customer bases for businesses.