Write, Analyze, Prioritize
The Business Analysis Workshop aligns with the International Institute of Business Analysis™ (IIBA®) standard, “Business Analysis Body of Knowledge” (BABOK®) and outlines the concepts that the Business Analyst must master to be successful.
Learn the breadth of the Business Analyst’s role, and how it fits into the technical, business, and project management environments of an organization. Acquire valuable information on how to appropriately deal with the large amounts of data required by learning how to manage the requirements life cycle and techniques for eliciting the requirements.
Who Should Participate?
This course provides a solid foundation for best practices and techniques of business analysis, and is ideal for Project Managers, new Business Analysts, those without formal training, or anyone considering a career change.
- Gain 21-hours of approved Business Analysis training to sit for both the CBAP® and CCBA® certifications.
- Learn the best practices of how to write good requirements, analyze requirements, and methods for prioritizing requirements.
- A strong emphasis will be placed on stakeholder analysis and the communication challenges facing the BA, providing expert inside-knowledge.
- Materials Included.
- 21 Professional Development Hours/2.1 Continuing Education Units from NJIT.
- Overview of the BABOK™
- Scope of the Business Analyst’s role
- Communicating with Stakeholders
- Understanding the business environment and writing an effective business case
- How to scope the Area of Analysis
- Techniques for eliciting requirements
- Writing effective requirements
- Techniques in requirements analysis
- Requirements prioritization techniques
- Understanding requirements tractability and change control
How to Enroll
All courses are live, online, instructor-led classes. Dates are TBD. If you are interested in this program, please fill out our form below and we will contact you when dates are available.
If you are interested in running this program for employees and want to incorporate specific content or create a private session for your team, contact us to learn more about custom group programs.
Get In Touch
If you have a question or need more information please use the form below and a member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.