Design Thinking Certificate
Design thinking is a problem solving methodology that begins with understanding unmet customer needs. From that insight emerges a process for innovation that encompasses challenge discovery, challenge definition, ideation, prototyping and implementation.
In this program, you learn a human-centered approach to designing products, and services. Using a current workplace challenge, you will follow a guided process that will take you from the empathy stage through to the testing stage.
Who Should Participate?
Anyone who wants to identify challenges and solve problems should consider this program. It will provide instruction and guidance for anyone who wants to drive growth and innovation.
- Solve complex challenges using proven design-thinking frameworks
- Understand approaches to building design thinking into your organization and changing the culture
- Learn how to empathize and understand problem definition processes
- Learn ideation techniques to generate targeted and creative solutions
- Learn to evaluate and apply user feedback from prototypes and develop solutions
The Design Thinking Process
- Scoping, Design Briefs and Managing the Design Process
- Key Design thinking concepts
- Develop and refine the project scope
- Create a well-developed design brief
- Understand the aspects of managing a design process
Challenge Definition and Research
- Identify and assess opportunities through customer needs analysis
- Create clear product specifications based on customer needs that are desirable, feasible, and viable
- Brainstorm with multiple stakeholders and strategize next steps for complex projects
- Select the best ideas through divergence and convergence
Prototyping and Testing
- Use rapid prototyping to test, modify, and refine ideas
- Groups: Cost Varies. Our leadership programs are ideal for groups of almost any size and can be customized to suite your unique needs. Contact us to learn more.
- Individuals: $1,900
Time: Monday & Wednesday's 6:30 - 9:00pm
Dates: 6/21/2021 - 7/12/2021
Format: Live, online, instructor-led classes
Skill Level: All levels
If you are interested in this program, please fill our the form below and we will contact you when dates are available.
Get In Touch
If you have a question or need more information please use the form below and a member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.