Please join Joseph Tarnowski, SVP, Cell & Gene Therapy, R&D Medicinal Science and Technology at GSK, Hari Pujar, Ph.D., Operating Partner at Flagship Pioneering, Haro Hartounian, Ph.D., SVP & General Manager, BioCentriq and Michael Lehmicke, Director of Science and Industry Affairs, Alliance for Regenerative Medicine, for a discussion on how to scale your cell and gene therapy and prepare for clinical trial.
This event will be moderated by Michael Lehmicke, Director, Science and Industry Affairs for the Alliance of Regenerative Medicine (ARM) and he will interview Joe Tarnowski, Hari Pujar and Haro Hartounian about their respective experiences.
The group will discuss unique challenges biotech teams face as they move their therapies from bench to scale and prepare for clinical trials and ultimately, commercialization.
Discussion will focus on the following:
- Investments firms must make in manufacturing
- Manufacturing as a competitive differentiator
- The importance of technology development
- Capacity issues the industry is facing as a result of the global pandemic
- The role of workforce development and training
There will be a live Q&A.