Prepare for Perfect Execution
Six Sigma Green Belt is an introduction on tools and methodologies that make up the basic structure of DMAIC improvement projects. The DMAIC steps are defined as: Define – Measure- Analyze- Improve – Control.
Six Sigma Green Belt will teach you industry best practices and techniques needed for eliminating defects through data driven methodologies. This is an exam prep course to prepare to sit for the ASQ Green Belt Certification
Who Should Participate?
This course is best suited for individuals who want to learn the fundamentals of Six Sigma and how they can be applied to achieve stable and predictable process results. No previous experience is required to take this course, however the ASQ has certain requirements that must be met before receiving the Green Belt certification.
- Become equipped to effectively analyze and solve problems involved in the quality improvement process
- Green Belt certification can be applicable to different industries such as healthcare, finance, IT, & manufacturing
- Provides individuals with job security and growth as companies are in constant demand for process improvement and customer service specialists
- Book/ Online Materials Included
- 48 Professional Development Hours/ 4.8 Continuing Education Units from NJIT.
- Six Sigma Goals
- Lean and Design for Six Sigma
- Measure- Data and Process Analysis
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Improvement Techniques
- Statistical Process Control
- Application of Control Charts
Time: Mondays 6 – 9pm and Saturdays 9 – 12pm, 60 hours total
Dates: 1/25/21 to 3/20/21
Format: Live, online, instructor-led classes
Skill Level: All levels
Type: Leadership & Management
Get In Touch
If you have a question or need more information please use the form below and a member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.