Network of Quality Improvement and Innovation Contractors
NJII is one of the 59 awardees across the country that CMS deemed eligible to bid on task orders such as this one under the Network of Quality Improvement and Innovation Contractors program.
Read the full announcement.
The NQIIC indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract will cover several task order topic areas including behavioral health; patient safety; care coordination; nursing homes and long-term care; chronic disease self-management; and public health, according to the statement of work.
What Will Work Entail?
Contractors under the NQIIC program will help CMS will work with clinicians and other health care providers to help improve quality, affordability, accessibility and customer experience.
NQIIC may include task orders to initiatives related to health information technology; direct technical assistance; recruitment; community coalitions; learning and action networks; and continuous improvement, measurement, data and reporting such as data collection and analytics.
Exact benefits and requirements of each program will be subject to the task orders issued by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
Why is NJII an Awardee?
- Our Garden Practice Transformation Network (GPTN) helped 12,000+ physicians collectively save $180 million
- We have a working knowledge of more than 60 clinician source systems
- NJII is 100% HIPAA compliant and will protect and secure all PHI
- We are the designated operator of the state-wide NJHIN
- Our advisers have helped 1,500 NJ clinicians earn $19.9 million in the Medicaid Promoting Interoperability Program
- More than 4,300+ clinicians have avoided $25M penalties and earned $6M in incentives with our MIPS consulting and submission services
Get In Touch
If you are interested in participating in these programs please complete the form below and we will contact you when work starts.