This week, ROI-NJ published their ROI Influencers: 2024 Power List that features NJII’s very own President, Michael Johnson, selected for his influence in economic development and in the entrepreneurship field.
Among the list, NJII Board of Directors members also selected include:
- Michele Siekerka – Super 60
- Wesley Matthews – Super 60
- Debbie Hart – Associations and Organizations
- Dean Paranicas – Associations and Organizations
- Robert Cohen – National & Global Executives
ROI-NJ’s annual power list features the leading and disrupting figures in the business world that are making great strides for the better of our economy.
Congratulations to our very own and all NJII colleagues, supporters, and collaborators including NJIT’s President, Teik C. Lim and Board of Trustees members.
To view the full list of NJII, NJIT, and NJ influencers making a direct impact in our communities, click here.