The BioFoundry program exists to help promising early-stage ventures in biotechnology and innovative cell and gene therapies find a way forward.
Viable startups and scale-ups are matched with customized resources including capital, vetted talent, scale-up assets and mentoring. As those ventures mature, we help them secure the resources they need to grow and facilitate partnerships that lead to successful exits.
We operate with support from the U.S. Economic Development Administration Regional Innovation Strategies (RIS) Program and are managed by the Biopharma division of NJII.
Why the NJII BioFoundry?
Top NJ Universities in our Network
Connections Made to Date
Square-foot State-of-the-art Facility
Year Proven Track Record
Biotech Startup Services
- Team building
- Talent scouting
- Access to establish entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Cell and Gene Therapy Process Development & cGMP Facility
- Access to VentureLink co-working and lab bench space
- Technical assistance in process development scale-up
- Pitch technologies to investors, big pharma & potential partners
- Access to NJIT’s Material Characterization Laboratory with 25 state of the art instruments
- Get early access to investment-ready startups and scale-ups
- We complete due diligence on all members prior to acceptance providing you access to high-potential startups
- Our team identifies innovative start-ups outside of the biotech hotspots
- We work with each company to communicate their story, raise initial funds, and create a winning team
Get In Touch
Tell us about your next project or greatest challenge and we'll contact you to discuss how we can help.