The BioFoundry Incubator Program
The BioFoundry Incubator teaches biopharma startup founders to lead teams, pitch investors, and approach partners with confidence.
Companies who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Open to national and international founders
- Raised less than $1M in dilutive funding
- Planning to open a funding round in the next 18 months
- Licensed technology from university research
- Cell and gene therapeutics industry focus
This program is run by the team at VentureLink@NJIT.