Become PMP Certified
This is a fast-paced and intensive course that covers all 10 Knowledge Areas of the Project Management Body of Knowledge® (PMBOK) which is published by the Project Management Institute® (PMI) and is the foundation for the Project Management Professional® (PMP) or the Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM) exam.
The class emphasizes important terms and concepts that are critical to know for the exams, as well as provide strategies and tips for answering exam questions. The PMP® exam requires project management experience; however those without experience can sit for the CAPM® exam which requires no experience and 23 hours of training.
Who Should Participate?
This course is designed to provide a solid foundation on the best practices and techniques of project managers, and is ideal for new project managers, those without formal training, or anyone considering a career change. Upon completion of this course, students will be sufficiently prepared for the PMP® or CAPM® certification exam.
- The PMP® and CAPM® certifications are considered the most valued industry recognized designation and creates quality standards and best practice techniques for project managers to use when executing projects.
- Project managers who hold the PMP certification earn an average of 9.4 percent more than those who are not certified, and unlike other credentials that focus on a particular domain, the PMP® certification allows professionals to work in virtually any industry, with any methodology.
- 35 Professional Development Hours/3.5 Continuing Education Units from NJIT. All materials included.
- General Exam Information
- Project Management Framework
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communication Management
- Risk Mangement
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Professional and Social Responsibility
- Review and Wrap-Up
Time: Mondays & Thursdays 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Dates: 1/25/21 - 3/4/21
Format: Live, online, instructor-led classes
Skill Level: All levels
Type: Leadership & Management
Get In Touch
If you have a question or need more information please use the form below and a member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.