Become PMP Certified
This is a fast-paced and intensive course that covers all 10 Knowledge Areas of the Project Management Body of Knowledge® (PMBOK) which is published by the Project Management Institute® (PMI) and is the foundation for the Project Management Professional® (PMP) or the Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM) exam.
The class emphasizes important terms and concepts that are critical to know for the exams, as well as provide strategies and tips for answering exam questions. The PMP® exam requires project management experience; however those without experience can sit for the CAPM® exam which requires no experience and 23 hours of training.
Who Should Participate?
This course is designed to provide a solid foundation on the best practices and techniques of project managers, and is ideal for new project managers, those without formal training, or anyone considering a career change. Upon completion of this course, students will be sufficiently prepared for the PMP® or CAPM® certification exam.
- The PMP® and CAPM® certifications are considered the most valued industry recognized designation and creates quality standards and best practice techniques for project managers to use when executing projects.
- Project managers who hold the PMP certification earn an average of 9.4 percent more than those who are not certified, and unlike other credentials that focus on a particular domain, the PMP® certification allows professionals to work in virtually any industry, with any methodology.
- Materials Included
- 35 Professional Development Hours/3.5 Continuing Education Units from NJIT.
- General Exam Information
- Project Management Framework
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communication Management
- Risk Mangement
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Professional and Social Responsibility
- Review and Wrap-Up
How to Enroll
All courses are live, online, instructor-led classes. October 26, 2020 - December 7, 2020, Live Online Instructor Led Monday's & Wednesday's 6-9pm Please note: A 2.6% credit card fee will be automatically placed on the price of the course.
If you are interested in running this program for employees and want to incorporate specific content or create a private session for your team, contact us to learn more about custom group programs.
Get In Touch
If you have a question or need more information please use the form below and a member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.