About the Clinician Quality Improvement Program
The CQIP program is pending final definition and award to the contractors who will run it. NJII is one of the 59 awardees across the country that CMS deemed eligible to bid on task orders such as this one under the Network of Quality Improvement and Innovation Contractors program.
Once defined and awarded to eligible contractors, this initiative will be a five-year program. We expect work to begin before the end of 2020.
- There is no cost
- Work with a team of dedicated quality improvement advisor(s)
- Benefit from proven interventions and playbooks
- Maximize incentives and meet reporting requirements
- Be recognized for quality improvement and excellence in care
- Earn Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits
- Improve the meaningful use of your electronic health record (EHR)
Exact benefits of the program are subject to the final details of the program.
Why Work With NJII?
- Our Garden Practice Transformation Network (GPTN) helped 12,000+ physicians collectively save $180 million
- We have a working knowledge of more than 60 clinician source systems
- NJII is 100% HIPAA compliant and will protect and secure all PHI
- We are the designated operator of the state-wide NJHIN
- Our advisers have helped 1,500 NJ clinicians earn $19.9 million in the Medicaid Promoting Interoperability Program
- More than 4,300+ clinicians have avoided $25M penalties and earned $6M in incentives with our MIPS consulting and submission services
Get In Touch
This work will begin before the end of 2020 pending a contract award from CMS. Complete the form below and we will contact you when we are ready to begin.