What is NJIT’s Frontline Management Program?
As a manager, you are responsible for supervising the employees who deliver your company’s products and services.
This course covers the key functions of the manager in today's changing workplace environment. It includes concepts, exercises and activities that explore, reinforce and make you better at your role.
- Effectively organize and plan work
- Manage diverse resources
- Tackle problems with confidence
- Handle the unexpected
- Inspire others to go the extra mile
- Set clear expectations
- Take responsibility for decisions
- Demonstrate business knowledge and skills
- Make sound judgments
- Communicate effectively
- Confront and resolve conflict
What Sets This Program Apart?
- Live interactive sessions with expert faculty with real-world experience
- Highly personalized training based on your input and feedback
- Demystifies and deciphers the world of finance for business professionals
This program meets virtually via video conference call twice a week.
Class sizes are limited for maximum interaction and the format is live and highly interactive.
Participants in this course will learn how to effectively organize and plan work and resources as well as the following:
- Increase employee productivity
- Improve employee retention
- Enhance employee engagement
- Grow customer satisfaction and repeat business
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who wants to unleash their leadership abilities and reach new levels of success.
Employment in management occupations is projected to grow 5 percent from 2019 to 2029, faster than the average for all occupations, and will result in about 505,000 new jobs. Employment growth is expected to be driven by the formation of new organizations and expansion of existing ones, which should require more workers to manage these operations.
The median annual wage for management occupations was $109,760 in May 2020, which was the highest wage of all the major occupational groups.
Source: Division of Labor Statistics