What is NJIT’s Financial Management for Non-Financial Managers Program?
This course is built for managers and leaders who are provided with or asked for financial reports and analysis.
By taking this course non-financial managers will be able to better understand the requirements and structure of that analysis and make better informed business decisions.
- Key financial concepts
- How to read financial reports
- Recording business transactions
- Identifying and estimating costs
- Managing budgets
- Assessing return on investments
- Accounting for capital expenditures
- Analyzing and understanding working capital
- Developing and analyzing business case
- Determining break even points
- Understanding financial performance
What Sets This Program Apart?
- Live interactive sessions with expert faculty with real-world experience
- Highly personalized training based on your input and feedback
- Demystifies and deciphers the world of finance for business professionals
This program meets virtually via video conference call twice a week.
Class sizes are limited for maximum interaction and the format is live and highly interactive.
Participants in this course will learn how to orient your sales approach to the client and achieve superior customer experience and engagement. By the end you will be able to:
- Make better informed decisions
- Understand financial data and presentations
- Collaborate and communicate with financial counterparts
Who Should Attend?
Stakeholders in the financial performance of a business, team, department, division, product, partnership or joint venture with no formal education in financial management.
By 2028 , the demand for finance skills in all business and operational roles is expected to increase +16%. Employment in business and financial operations occupations is projected to grow 5 percent from 2019 to 2029, faster than the average for all occupations, adding about 476,200 new jobs in the market.