Join NJII as we host a discussion with COI Energy’s founder and CEO SaLisa Berrien in an all-inclusive webinar on July 21st, 9 a.m. -10 a.m. NJII will give a company update and talk about the unique opportunities available for New Jersey neighbors with COI Energy.
Commercial and industrial (C&I) buildings account for 65% of total electricity demand. However, they waste 30% of energy consumption, resulting in $55 billion dollars and 300 million metric tons of carbon emissions annually–from waste alone.
By adopting a holistic approach to demand management across their facilities, businesses can eliminate energy waste, significantly reducing annual carbon emissions and annual energy costs.
Join us as COI Energy discusses:
- Optimizing your facilities’ energy behavior to eliminate waste in buildings.
- Repurposing energy waste for good
- Why It Matters for Your Business
- How to minimize your carbon footprint & reduce costs
- How to ensure reliable power for your facilities and your community